The Race of Champions Saturday Tour Races for Sportsman and Street Stocks and Penn Can Speedway have been postponed until Saturday, November 7th.
The Saturday racing program has been postponed due to the cold and blustery forecast. Different forecast models have high temps. on Saturday in the low 40's with rain percentages ranging from 20% to as high as 60%. With teams traveling and temps. forecast to drop dramatically in the evening it was decided to postpone the event early to save everyone a potentially long wasted trip.
The entire Saturday racing program will be made up on Saturday, November 7th.